Alize Martines Skanks it up Amateur Hottie style*

Saturday, 3 October 2009 10:00

Alize-Martinez-Skankazoid

Alize Martinez

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/skankazo/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1097

13 Comments

1. danny   |  Saturday, 03 October 2009 at 10:54 am

now thats a body

2. Tweets that mention Alize Martines Skanks it up Amateur Hottie style* « Skankazoid -- Topsy.com   |  Saturday, 03 October 2009 at 3:59 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by A Skank and Mandy May. Mandy May said: RT @Skankazoid: Alize Martines Skanks it up Amateur Hottie style* http://url4.eu/ZoCP [...]

3. jmoney16   |  Monday, 30 November 2009 at 7:49 pm

DA THINGS I DOOOOOO TO HER!!!!!

4. Styles McGinley   |  Monday, 04 January 2010 at 6:12 pm

She needs to learn to use the timer function on her camera. That, and a tripod.

5. Clean   |  Thursday, 07 January 2010 at 9:32 am

She needs to shave that shit up a bit…

6. Hezekiah   |  Thursday, 07 January 2010 at 1:00 pm

She’s a 7 at best. Sweet star tatoo up your flank…skank. Also, you’re too young to be having those malformed titties. Visit a plastic surgeon ASAP!

7. i_love_photoshop   |  Friday, 08 January 2010 at 7:56 am

i love Photoshop…. and you?!

8. Achita   |  Saturday, 23 January 2010 at 5:34 pm

That is a ugly nipple

9. albert   |  Saturday, 30 January 2010 at 4:35 pm

HOLA ALIZE not get started nose as how I found some pictures on the Internet of yours and I was quite surprised these beautiful, beautiful photos are beautifull incrible have beautiful eyes I thought Megan Fox was the best until I saw you stole my heart I seek you by sea and land in heaven myspase in twtter in fasbook, hi5, sonic, hotmail, only here I hope we can be friends I’m from mexico not speak much English I hope your Spanish habes and if not …. not forget it, okay already have another fan, or fan, protect yourself and I hope one day I answer in myspase …

10. webesteady   |  Monday, 13 September 2010 at 2:59 am

umm hunny u have a cute but hunny u need some shaving if ur going to take dirty pic u should at least clean up u know

11. capitolScapitolS   |  Sunday, 16 January 2011 at 10:21 pm

I know this girl and the naked pics are def not her. She got really nice nipples and a great shaved kitty. Best head Ive ever gotten..

12. Curtis   |  Monday, 17 January 2011 at 7:39 am

Picture http://www.skankazoid.com/submit-a-skank/ or it didn’t happen!

13. Alize Martines   |  Wednesday, 04 January 2012 at 4:09 pm